The State Envirothon competition will be held June 12-14 at Bowling Green State University. This educational outdoor competition is a unique learning opportunity for students across the state. To ensure a spot at the state competition, teams must first advance at the area competitions. The state is comprised of 5 areas. The area competitions will be held in April. Find your county and see which area competition your team can participate.
- April 27, 2016, Black Swamp Nature Center, Paulding SWCD hosting
- April 28, 2016, Sippo Lake Park, Stark SWCD hosting
- April 27, 2016, Dillion State Park, Muskingum SWCD hosting
- April 26, 2016, Chenoweth Trails, Darke SWCD hosting
- April 26, 2016, Camp Oyo, Scioto SWCD hosting
For more information contact your county Soil and Water Conservation District or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the OFSWCD office at 614.784.1900. We are also looking for sponsors and career fair participants. Please contact us for more information about how you can help.
*State Map Image Courtesy of Ohio Deptartment of Agriculture